Monday, December 17, 2012

Colossus, Samus, Antisocial, Poop, Lion

- by Darwin Yamamoto

An awesome .gif for an awesome game...

- by Felipe Kimio

From Funny Mama.

Sometimes, I wish I had this shirt...

From Epic LOL.

I'm sorry for the potty humor... Actually, no I'm not. That's funny.

From Epic LOL.

If there were a classification for problems higher than first world problems, this would be it...


This is just some info. that I don't think that I've really covered with this blog: This is a collection of things I find on the internet that I find funny, cool, or interesting. I try to only post things that have no profanity or vulgar language. If you are the owner of any of these things, and can prove it, and don't want me to share it with the world, tell me so I can remove that content. Otherwise, thanks for letting me use some of your content and share it with others. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment